Historic Middlebrook Station, run by the Henderson Family since 1926, is nestled in the picturesque heartland of the thoroughbred industry, just 10 kms north of Scone. Middlebrook consists of 5000 acres of undulating basalt country, and is an ideal and relaxed environment for horses to grow and develop to the best of their ability.
The Henderson Family have owned and breed horses on Middlebrook Station for 86 years and as of 2003 we have opened our gates and are welcoming agistment horses.
Our quality fenced complex consists of 200 acres of beautiful black basalt country, with special attention paid to pastures and soil balances to ensure maximum strength and bone for your horse.
- Small Speller Runs for specific needs / rehabilitation
- Large safe paddocks to ensure a relaxed environment - ideal for spellers
- Small horse numbers in each paddock
- Mixture of improved and native pasture
- Close to major studs in the Upper Hunter, such as Vinery, Arrowfield, Yarraman Park, Darley, Allanbridge, Coolmore, Emirates Park
- Close proximity to 24 hour access of World Class Veterinary Clinics
- Close proximity to Scone Race Course and Equine Research Centre